Thursday, November 12, 2009

Artemis Fowl


Artemis Fowl
Eoin Colfer
Published in 2001 by Hyperion Books

This book is about a twelve year old genius who captures one of the dangerous fairies so that he can get a ransom for her. He is so smart in the way that he does this. He captures her and learns all of the fairy secrets. He goes about trying to get this gold and he uses his wits and cleverness to make sure that his plan goes perfectly. Even the dangerous and smart fairies cannot outdo Artemis in this novel of danger and suspense. 

I liked this book a lot! I had never considered a twelve year old that could be as smart as Artemis Fowl is in this book. It was strange because he was the bad guy but I liked him a lot! I liked his personality and I loved his butler and Butler's little sister. I loved his personality and how he was so smart. 

There was a little bit of swearing in this book and some violence. 

No comments:

Post a Comment